My Love Tiger - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Not having common sense and being beautiful is a problem really but that is known as innocence I think...
This girl is going to get on a killing spree...

Dex-chan lover
So Koreans don't want homeless people liberating their farm raised shopping carts to go mingle with the free range shopping carts they've come to coexist with for the transportation of stuff through the city, and accomplished this by making you put a tiny amount of money most people could live without in them temporarily. It just feels like there's a lot to comment on here.

It's not about keeping people from stealing the carts, it's about getting people to return the carts to where they go instead of leaving them scattered about.

ALDI in the US does the same thing - you put in a quarter to unlock the cart. It works very well. I'm surprised that Wal-Mart doesn't do it - they have cart pushers working the parking lot.

Dex-chan lover
For the shopping cart system, like another commenter said, if you want that experience, you can go to Aldi in the US and other places. In the US it's just a quarter, and it's a way to have customers return carts themselves. If they don't, someone else that's shopping will do it for the money. You can get like an extra $1 while going to Aldi just by returning carts if people feel lazy that day. I think it's a system they have in Germany as well.

If you haven't gone to Aldi yet, it's pretty spiffy. They have some stuff other people don't, and is a good source of German food, alongside most staples people need.

Users who are viewing this thread