My Love Tiger

At this point since the fox girl was introduced this manga is just a wall of text with nothing happening.

It really hurts to see such a shitlogic from every character all the time. Argh.

How could I even care for such abusive women? Why are their point of views even seen as valid, when they trample over everyone else? Zero reflection over their actions and zero improvement in their behavior.

@Kohlrabe
Narae is probably the worst tsundere I have ever had the displeasure of ever having to read. This is 207 chapters in and she is the same character she was in the beginning. Abusive for no reason at all and in lots of situations just to do it. Chapter 207 is the best example of how bad she is.

The love of her life is being banished for some set amount of time or whatever. He wants to give her a nice goodbye so he pats her head for her to just slap him across the face. How the fuck does that make sense at all? I actively hate having her in scenes because I know how it will go. I don't even dislike Tsunderes but the author takes her to extra levels for the sake of it. She also hit him in the balls in this same chapter purely because she thought he would of liked if the people coming to pick him up were women. Doesn't matter if she was right. She still did it based off an assumption of his thoughts.

Fed-Kun's army
@BraveHeartedHero Modern and Classic Tsundere, look it up. That said I still think it's a trashy character type, but one is just leagues worse than the other (on average, exceptions do exist).

@GetRekdm8 I am very familiar with it It is a trashy character type but it can work if the author knows how to not overdo it. Narae here is too Tsundere that she actively drags down any scene she is in. That part of her personality should have diminished over time but I actually believe it's gotten worse.

The tsundere is a bit cringe. But the dark side is somewhat well planned.
It's a good read if you read far enough...
if you can stand the characters' acts a little bit.
It's like: 'Past plays a big role' but it's only introduced after some time/problems happened.

Dex-chan lover
Hey why is the volume 30 art showing our loli tiger like that? I remember that she can grow, but wasn't she flat? Will the author commit the cardinal sin?

Dex-chan lover
No idea what this is about, just came here to shitpost

"Manuel, I'm your tiger."
"Oh my God."
|\
|_\
|__\
L___\ <--- stairlift (for tigers)

Blah blah, talk shit all you want, the fuck you people focusing on the manhwa when it was supposed to be unrealistic, and exaggerated character emotions. Weak, you guys are weak if you can't comprehend this, there worse shit than this decent one, if you can't handle it, touch grass. The fuck you trying to do, trying to grab attention

Users who are viewing this thread