My Love Tiger

Actually this manhwa is pretty good, except that childhood's friend who ruined everything which made me couldn't help but to drop this manhwa. 😭

Dex-chan lover
I am happy this is continuing. As far as I know, there is no official English translation. : /

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking it up, but is £22 per chapter a good rate? I’m ignorant of this sort of thing. Glad it’s not dropped anyway.

Group Leader
@ThreeTakeWonder I'm not to sure either but finding a Korean translator isn't to easy to begin with but I am looking at a few ways to maybe get a lower price. I'll keep you all updated on what happens

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is wrong with chapter 186. One super long strip is a waste of my time.
I will tolerate series like "Solo Leveling", but this release I must be beaten over the head with a large brick until I black out.

Group Leader
This is how it looks in the RAW, it was thanks to Dijon changing the format that it looked like a manga. Well he was kind enough to give me the RAWs he had for ch. 185, 186, 187 that had already been edited like a manga. I already sent my RAW for ch 186 off but someone is working on doing the typesetting to Dijon's version so I'll change it for that one once it's done. Ch. 187 will be Dijon's as well but after that they will be in long strip.

Group Leader
If anyone is interested in changing the format to manga style by all means message me

I'm all for the good news but that should've been an addon to the last chapter, or at least a "x.1" chapter, not uploaded as a whole numbered chapter on its own.

so this has come down to 1 page wn with added info trash, this is why i hate korean 4 koma/trash long panels/half ass this is a manga effort

Group Leader
@bigstew00 If you have the skills to change the format to a Manga style I'll happily send you the RAWs or you can help in other ways or just complain about the work other people are doing, you don't even have to read it if you don't think it's up to your standards.

Dex-chan lover
@Luis69lol Changing my setting is not going to nothing for me. I read it offline on my PC. I download it then read it.
Chapter 185 was formatted as 1597x2009. The new chapter 186 is 1425x55685. That chapter is about 28 pages in one long stripe.

Any good editor on a team would cut the strip at variable lengths page break points (almost the same). Chapter 186 should have been 26 to 29 pages.

Group Leader
@doppler Keep in mind it was just me to start with and I have no experience, but now I've got the help of other people who have offered their skills like an editor so read the text at the end of the updated chapter 186 when it comes out for important updates

Aggregator gang
Guess we better expect the long strip tag from 188 onwards then.

EDIT: When I posted this, 187 wasn't out yet. Consider me fooled!

Users who are viewing this thread