My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Dex-chan lover
I feel cringe with the synopsis but I'll take that cover, is the manga good or not? doesn't matter... it's a really erotic cover
@AnotherOtaku the synopsis should've been "read the title"

Nep

Dex-chan lover
One of these days, the title is going to be longer than the synopsis. I mean. Its already longer than the synopsis of some other series... like this one for instance. https://mangadex.org/title/52895/my-master-has-no-tail

Yeah, gonna wait till there is a nice backlog before I jump in. I don't wanna jump into and end up just a bummer, oh this bitch fucked him, see what happens next (month/quarter/yr/whatever.)

Looks promising but who knows? 7/10 only cause of that last scene. Otherwise it started off beyond generic

I miss the old days when genre like "transfer student is a hot girl with superpower who declare she's your girlfriend" still popular instead of this cuckhold fetish bait wankfest . Can we go back to those day?

Well... they really showed it at the end. A mob shouldn't think about getting a hot wife *shrugs off*

hmmm.... remind me of certain manga, but don't know if this gonna be good like that 1 or not, depend on the story and his character development, for now followed

Fed-Kun's army
@chaonightmare

Yeah, maybe I should read some old manga to experience that. People went from being sad about not having a girlfriend to being sad about losing a girlfriend real fast. I don't know whats happening over there in Japan but I definitely am not liking it.

Users who are viewing this thread