My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Fed-Kun's army
lol I love how Chrome is not really wasting any time and just going all in. This is gonna be good!

Dex-chan lover
@CptHornSwoggle
He decimates her, then turns her into a demon beast. So far the only one that has managed to slip away was the hero itself, and even he was loosing to him.

Dex-chan lover
"From the streets did she emerge, and to the streets she will return. And I say unto you, she is for the streets. So be not weary, when she must return from whence she came." - N-lations 14:28

Dex-chan lover
I hope he kills her in the next chapter. I don't want it to drag on... (pretty sure it will drag on though)

Double-page supporter
Finally can't wait for next chapter I've read the novel but can't wait to see it in manga form 💯

'my lover was stolen' isnt it more like his lover was just a bit of a slut tho? no one stole her, it looks like she'll just sleep with anyone...

"My Lover Was Stolen" feels like a misnomer, when she clearly ain't nothing but a gold digger who ain't messing with no broke mages.

Users who are viewing this thread