My Master, the Wolf Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
I feel so sorry for this guy ;^;

This story seems all about inverting tropes. Let's hope it also flips tropes on their head too.

They're even painting his nails lmao
And I can't believe he became her bitch just like that LMAO
He's really cute, but the female lead is weird asf. I don't feel much sympathy towards her at all.

I don't know what to think. I know the felmale lead is weird, but... she is an emperor (or queen, I don't exactly remember, but I don't want to reread). In a lot of manhwa/manga/manhua, and in the past the (male) emperors have countles lovers, cucubine, wife (if poligamy allowed). So I think this is just a reverse verson. And I feel less pity for the male lead, because, it would be worse for him if he would be a woman. (It's just a personal oppinion)

Well umm at least the empress is pretty and not a wrinkly hag

But if she had lots of boys why isn't she preggy yet

@Purplelibraryguy I wasn't criticizing the male lead, I'm just surprised this sort of thing happened in a manwha. Unless it's gore, authors simply don't go there. Even the biggest asshole male lead doesn't go all the way through when he wants to get it on with an unwilling female lead.

I know it's more realistic this way (since people in power do fucked up shit regardless of their gender) but it's still a bit shocking, considering the manga I've read before.

ok cool, adding a hint of realism on how much of a cunt a powerful ruler can be, but let us not forget that this should not be romanticized or ignored, not his blushing or her displaying of power in a tyrannical manner. Is depressing, really.

the mangadex community is really sensitive about rape yet someone getting killed often gets cheers. pretty ironic

Aggregator gang
@toro why would you think that or be dissapointed

@nwatn same community that talks about how mC's are 'beta' if they dont assault their slaves every night.... what can ya do

The main girl is really mean and I kinda don't like it. I love strong ruthless female leads cause I find them cool and classy. She not very classy and she's rude in a irritating way. She feels like one of gross "You are possession, i own you" Kind of guys you'd find in those terrible Chinese romance novels and I'm not a fan of that. Just because she a pretty and she's a girl doesn't mean it's ok , I still find it gross.

Fed-Kun's army
... when I said I liked the reversal roles for the fl and ml, I was ... am hoping a growth occurs... not looking for a tyrant/slave relationship.

I really wanted to like this. But. I can't. I can't stand rape, no matter the gender. The female lead is horrible. And yes, I know that this behaviour that the female lead has is quite common with male characters in this genre, and they're flipping the trope, but it's detestable when it's a guy acting like that and doing horrible things and it's detestable when it's a girl doing such horrible things. I feel awful for the guy. The empress is just, horrid. No hate to the scanlators though, you're wonderful. And the author is really daring to make such choices in her work. I suppose it just doesn't suit my taste. I'll stick around for a little longer, and I'll leave if I dislike it even more. Sorry to disturb everyone.

Aggregator gang
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I didn't expect the empress to be like this, this was surprising. I'm kinda disappointed at her majesty , But i still wanna read on to see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread