My Mom's a Superstar - Ch. 33 - Chocolate

Group Leader
Think its some sort of flashback/background story of the mothers manager or something like that, but yeah took me a while to not be confused haha
One thing about superstar mom chapters is that it's very easy to lose track of the plot if you're not paying attention to multiple chapters at once (which isn't technically very casual reader-friendly, but oh well)

1. This chapter is the backstory of mom's personal assistant, xiao-Pei (whose family also owns the bbq place, The Flip Side).

2. Mom's manager/agent is not xiao-Pei but rather the woman opposite to Director Chen, Miss xiao-Yu. (who makes an exasperated appearance through text in ch22).

3. The "youzi beat up the investor's son" event was actually shown way back in ch16, with the "I'm telling my dad!" kid being Mr. Bo's son.

4. Not sure how many people know this already, but Director Chen (Chen Mo) and Auntie Chen (Chen Qingyan) are sisters. What's funny about their names is that "Chen Mo" read aloud sounds like "silence", while "Qingyan" means "to speak softly" (except auntie chen is anything but soft-spoken lmao).

Dex-chan lover
One thing about superstar mom chapters is that it's very easy to lose track of the plot if you're not paying attention to multiple chapters at once (which isn't technically very casual reader-friendly, but oh well)

1. This chapter is the backstory of mom's personal assistant, xiao-Pei (whose family also owns the bbq place, The Flip Side).

2. Mom's manager/agent is not xiao-Pei but rather the woman opposite to Director Chen, Miss xiao-Yu. (who makes an exasperated appearance through text in ch22).

3. The "youzi beat up the investor's son" event was actually shown way back in ch16, with the "I'm telling my dad!" kid being Mr. Bo's son.

4. Not sure how many people know this already, but Director Chen (Chen Mo) and Auntie Chen (Chen Qingyan) are sisters. What's funny about their names is that "Chen Mo" read aloud sounds like "silence", while "Qingyan" means "to speak softly" (except auntie chen is anything but soft-spoken lmao).
Yeah, my biggest “complaint” about this series was the fact that it often was hard to actually know what was going on and lose track of who each character was, which is sad because it is an interesting series

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what happened, maybe there's something wrong with my memory.

Dex-chan lover

big thanks for all of this! it's been hard to keep track haha

Users who are viewing this thread