My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
All this holding back and speculations, assumptions, forced smiling, etc surely would take a toll on their psych...

I hope, they doesn't end up with some weird habit or tendencies....

Wait so... she doesn't know about birds and bees?
FUCK! THAT'S...

Now that's even worse... We can't rely on the husband-san to teach her (Though it would be much better that way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)... so... Sister-san... do us a favor and tell her how to help her husband or he's gonna kill himself one day.
GAAAAAAWD

Hmm... That makes me wonder tho... so is she naturally lewd without knowing about the concept of it...? DAMN.

Dex-chan lover
Heh, the mangakas are doing it on purpose for the “lewd holding hand” joke a this point

Aggregator gang
Him the next morning: Did the roof leak? Why is everything wet?

I know it's the promise of the manga but it's getting kinda boring seeing the same thing happen again and again. He does something she blushes behind his back.

Power Uploader
@Snegerd
No we aren't; it's ship-tease that re-uses that same joke every chapter.
But I see this is why ship-tease works — they can actually delude fools that they are close by doing it.

Ew, handholding is lewd y'know!

But that aside, I hope they can have a heart-to-heart talk someday. I fear that they might have a bad misunderstanding in the future.

Aggregator gang
One day. One frickin day! That man gonna be sooooooooooooooooo horny that he will rape his wife

Users who are viewing this thread