My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile - Vol. 7 Ch. 72.17

Dex-chan lover
it only took 73 chapters to this HUSBAND and WIFE duo to finally admit they have feelings for eachother. Maybe in next ten years they might start holding hands. In 20 they might even start kissing(what a scandal that would be).
What the fuck is wrong with japan man..No wonder they have declining birth rates even with the sacrifices my boi Shinzo Abe (rest his soul) did. What a retarded fucking mind set.

Dex-chan lover
F*CKING FINALLY the misunderstanding has been resolved.
Hopefully this doesn't end abruptly (since the authors of these type if series tend to end it at the least bit of progress in the relationship) and we get lots of wholesome lovey-dovey moments between those two.
I got you some bad news homie

Dex-chan lover
it only took 73 chapters to this HUSBAND and WIFE duo to finally admit they have feelings for eachother. Maybe in next ten years they might start holding hands. In 20 they might even start kissing(what a scandal that would be).
What the fuck is wrong with japan man..No wonder they have declining birth rates even with the sacrifices my boi Shinzo Abe (rest his soul) did. What a retarded fucking mind set.
Brother it's literally the premise that this was an arranged marriage.

Dex-chan lover
---- Here Lies NoobGuyRuby ----
15.05.2006 - 20.07.2023
Died due to happiness and cuteness overload

Users who are viewing this thread