My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile - Vol. 7 Ch. 72.17

Supporter
Wow. That sure happened quickly. Did the series get axed or something?

Dex-chan lover
Realistically speaking though, what are the chances of survival for that wound? Especially for the time period. I don't know much but even if he didn't die from blood loss, surely he would've gotten an infection or something.

Fed-Kun's army
Great chapter but it's going to end 😞. As always childhood friend never wins lol

Dex-chan lover
This chapter almost made it seems like it's the end of the series...

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I was kinda hoping to see Chiyo go join him in battle and take out the ones he didn't. But this was still pretty satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
Page 7. Chiyo's thoughts refer to what happened in a spl chapter after Chapter 72 and before 73.

There are two more spl chapters before the final chapter. I hope the scanning team does those too.

Page 7. Chiyo's thoughts refer to what happened in a spl chapter after Chapter 72 and before 73.

There are two more spl chapters before the final chapter. I hope the scanning team does those too.
We're primarily focused on translating the chapters on the author's twitter (3 remaining). If there are other ones, they aren't really in our plans. That said, unless you've seen these chapters in particular, she seems to be referring to the events in chapter 69 and chapter 71.

Dex-chan lover
It only took... 73 chapters... to say one sentence to fix the misunderstanding...

...I'm gonna age to death before the get to the next stage, huh?

Dex-chan lover
oh my god actual development. Poor fucking Soujiro even up until this point he was sure his wife didn't love him lmfao.

Dex-chan lover
Realistically speaking though, what are the chances of survival for that wound? Especially for the time period. I don't know much but even if he didn't die from blood loss, surely he would've gotten an infection or something.
It's a bit hard to see, since it looks like it hit between his torso and his arm or the arm itself, but the bandages are on his torso. It could be rather shallow, but then it wouldn't be treated as it is. But yeah, I think a wound deeper than about 5 cm or something had a very high risk of death due to infection.

It was probably the most common way to die from battle injuries before proper medicine. The most common way for soldiers to die was still disease or other non-battle related sickness.

On the other hand, he's super human anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Smart thugs, to carry the letter on them. If they succeeded, it wouldn't matter, nobody would ever know. But if they got defeated, the letter would ensure they wouldn't be going down alone, the employer would suffer along with them. Their job was a murder, there was no room for honour in it, thus such a damning deed would be fitting. Either all within the guilty party flourish or none of them will.

Dex-chan lover
We're primarily focused on translating the chapters on the author's twitter (3 remaining). If there are other ones, they aren't really in our plans. That said, unless you've seen these chapters in particular, she seems to be referring to the events in chapter 69 and chapter 71.
Oh thank you for the clarification.

I just saw the JP official page list of chapters and saw a spl before chapter between 72 and 73.
And Thank you guys for your work.

Users who are viewing this thread