My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile - Vol. 7 Ch. 74 - My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile

Dex-chan lover
They finally realized their feelings last chapter…. And the series instantly ends and of course…. We get a TIME SKIP.

I want to cry guys. Why are actual romance stories so hard to do? Why do almost all of them end when the actual romance starts?

It’s so frustrating that it’s the norm to just time skip past the good parts. There was easily dozens of chapters that could show the actual romance we got in the second last chapter but for whatever weird reason, we have to skip it.
Because all the tension is in getting to the confession. It's just easier to write like that, I guess.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for finishing this manga. Story was great that make me glad you all doing till the last.

Really, thanks for all

Double-page supporter
Oh man, so the story's over, huh, pretty cute ending but yeah, it would have been more fun (and believable) for them to have a full army of tiny warriors instead of a single child lol. Oh well, thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to believe they didn't make a football team (or a full dojo in this case)
They don't even have proper protection in that era
Soujirou likes doing unspeakable things to his wife’s face and backside… Also his pullout game is strong.

Dex-chan lover
It was good to be able to binge until the end. This mangaka is already great at strange relationships, and I look forward to seeing what they come up with next.

Aggregator gang
In late 2023, world science decided to name element 118, densest stuff known by man, "Soujirounium". Fans of "My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile" complained, claiming it "not dense enough".

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly satisfied with this...

There's only so much that a trope like this could explore. Sure it could be much more when you add extra elements to the mix, like family matters and actual world-building if that's even possible. But everything has served to give a proper resolution on Chiyo and Soujirou's misunderstanding.

With such a seemingly tiny premise, there are too few loose ends to tie so the ending is honestly okay. Chiyo wears a strained smile, Soujirou loves her and the real reason behind that expression, all while their son roots for the fascinating dynamic between these two. It sounds cheesy and cliche, but satisfying happy endings are really damn nice. I never even expected the manga to continue until completion, back when I was just reading it for shits & giggles 3 years ago. So huge props to Author-san for pulling all that off.

Now *dusts off copium.. On to the next read. Have a pleasant existence, y'all ✨🍻

Dex-chan lover
I can now 🎲 in peace
vine-ascend.gif

Users who are viewing this thread