My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile

I have to wonder whether the people scanning have the second half of the 'special' chapter 20.5?

I NEED MOREE

thank you so much translators for translating this piece of art😭😍

@DanTheMan6383 I understand what you mean by that, but he's always getting blocked by some shitty events when he's about to say it to his wife. He also wants to talk about it but the shitty author ain't so nice to end her work that early.

I know it's the whole premise of the manga, but I feel bad for him. He doesn't know how much his wife loves him

Myy ghhaaaddd when will the misunderstandings end just fuck alreadyyy!!!..am rooting so hard for this husband and wife am about to become a tree soon!!!

Aggregator gang
I don't know how their marriage is supposed to work. They clearly don't talk with each other to the point of avoiding each other completely, while at the same time fan-girling over each other even if they catch a glimpse of their spouse. lmao

This idiot couple...
💯❤️

Edit:
Just go fck asap. Make small versions of your selves!!!!

the amount of self control this couple has. not to mention that they're holding back so much because of the misunderstandings. im so frustrated for these two idiots. just f*ck already!!!

how long is tis gonna go on come on chiyo stop with the "forced smile look" to ur husband. man just fk already just fk fk fk fk n tbny8342tyub2u byh2tu8hi3t3uhtyuht. too cute but i dont tink i can see this forever

Users who are viewing this thread