My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! Comic Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - Happy flag

Dex-chan lover
Can I just say how WONDERFULLY this particular style fits this series? Maybe not full run, but it is perfect for a side story like this.

Dex-chan lover
They're so cute in this style, too cute. Nicol is a dangerous weapon 😂

It's so rare for Nicol to be drawn with such varied expressions. This side story captured his POV rather well.

Any woman would fall for Nicol, it is unfortunate that the one he falls for has an equal density of a neutron star.

Dex-chan lover
> Lord Nicol charming smile over there was very creepy.
For me, his smile was like he finally found another prey on his creepy hobbies...

> If ever you are down for a day, just search Bakarina in Google or everywhere.
She was a pool of positivity

Dex-chan lover
to be honest, Nicol is a Lancelot (from the Knights of the Round Table) fun fact about Lancelot's period, like how we romanticized criminal organizations. there was a period where being romantically ambiguous with a women who has already pledged herself in marriage, was a fad. the 'loyal knight' character is a little different from a Lancelot, because Guinevere did reciprocate his feelings, but there was this strong boundary which neither of the two would like to cross. Authur's best knight and his wife, was more of an ambiguous friendship that both parties were okay with. though Lancelot was made a villainous traitor sort after religious parties said that "chivalry is dead"

Users who are viewing this thread