My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! Comic Anthology

Fed-Kun's army
Ayyy.. more Bakarina XD

I guess this series is indeed THAT popular huh.. it even got an anthology other than an alternative manga after all..

"He's exploiting Nee-san's appetite!" LMFAO Keith Thank you for the lovely chapter! Bakarina is always fun to read <3

Dex-chan lover
Bakarina-sama ahem Katarina-sama is on fire!!!
Honestly, from all otome isekai manga, This is my most favorite.. Bakarina-sama's stupidity is off the charts... I came for the laugh, i left hurting my stomach 🤣🤣

Aggregator gang
@elhessan Bakarina actually is the Einstein of otome girls. Look at all the ones who get their bad end from killing someone or marrying the wrong guy. Instead of just not doing that they go rube Goldberg complicated. Bakarina gets it done, who knows maybe she will hook up with the village chief from isekai noboru

@MeiraEve After all is the reason the gender become so popular, plus is one of the very few works that does the otome game world right.

Dex-chan lover
@kawaii123456 yeah.. well... there's a blur line between genius and baka.. so, well, ummm.... yeah... Bakarina-sama ahem i mean Katarina-sama might be the most genius among otome's heroines... 😂😂😂😂

Group Leader
@Mercyliana hi~ story 2 is currently on process(✿^‿^) we'll make sure to release it soon✨😣
We really just got a biiit busy with some stuff🤗😔😔

This is an anthology, made by multiple artists. Take it as sfw doujins. I hope there's yuri somewhere

Are people bot upvoting this shit? Every time I see this same generic "Villainess" isekai format they are all 8 or above. It's all the same premise that do nothing different from each other.

Users who are viewing this thread