My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy - Ch. 12

THE PR'S NOTE WHEN OUR ML SAID THAT HE HAS A WONDERFUL HEART:

"NAH DAWG, U JUST A SIMP"

SO TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

omg i love both of the male leads as usual 😖poor johann tho 😔 so far i really like this manhwa bcuz its in a fantasy setting, which i love, but its also like a high school romance, which i also love. too often in manhwas with fantasy settings are the stakes WAY TOO HIGH. its nice that we can just chill and enjoy their romance :3

Double-page supporter
I was about to bash him on using the "quack doctor" or "heart disease" excuses, but the second half where he realize his own feelings and future, I have to support him.

He will probably find out that hiding normal feelings and hiding love isn't the same.

Him going to the doctor to make a check-up reminds me of Kaguya-sama rs
dear, your diagnosis is YOU'RE IN LOVE!

I believe mark is not a male lead, he doesn't seem to have feelings for Elena, for now at least.
And
(Spoiler on Johan and his dillema)
His love is/will be mutual.

Unlike what I've seen in other stories I've read, for the first time a (male) main character is anxious and nervous because of the difference in status.
At first I was screaming like Markkkk but then I felt sad for Johann :'')
—-
Thank you so much for the update! <3

I’m sorry Johann. I really think your cute and adorable but Mark just took my heart so I don’t how if my ship for you and Elena should sail or not 😭😭😭

At least, he's self-aware. If this was a typical female lead, she'd still be hellbent on being oblivious. And Johann, poor Johann.

Dex-chan lover
I like how this isn’t toxic masculinity being like- I shouldn’t confess first, but rather his upbringing is “my life is predetermined”. This chapter is nice

I like how the author isn’t toxic, there isn’t much over used tropes and the characters are aware of themselves and their feelings.

I dont get if the father didnt want the three brothers to fight the why did he have three kids and not plan for only one?

Users who are viewing this thread