My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy - Ch. 13

@GreenDragonSage But he didn't??? Like that talk with Elena was playing on only in his head, the redhead was talking about her own partner asking her some stupidly specific questions that are actually pretty annoying. Just because he and Elena are smart enough to memorise every single word in the book doesn't mean everyone else is, and going that in depth with questions that the professor said they couldn't do is annoying for the other girl. Elena didn't come up in the conversation at all, just in his own mind lol

@flsimp
Thanks flsimp. I believe that you are correct and that I am mistaken. For some reason I've been under the impression that she was part of their team, and that's why I thought the girl was referring to Elena. But I realize now that's not the case. I'm not sure where I got confused, but thank you for your thoughts.

People really do be throwing around words they dont understand like simp lmao.

Simp are the losers

This man? He's a dork

LMAO. He spent so much with the Diary only to get the result that Elena Evoy is HIS type after all. 🤣🤣🤣

His love for her just grew bigger! He was trying to find ways how to unlike her but in the end he just ended up making excuses and liking her more. It's so cuteee ~

Dex-chan lover
"Ill list off all the qualities of my ideal girl just so I can see how much Elena doesnt suit me!"
*elena fits every category
"Fuk"

Users who are viewing this thread