My Plug-in Spirit Ring

The main character honestly isnt all that great, the storyline is kinda generic...

Power Uploader
This is what I mean when I say that manhuas are trash. Can't believe that people waste their time translating this shit but a lot of good mangas never see the light of translations, absolutely humiliating. Now I know why and how the "Made in China" meme started, this is a fine example.

Honestly, I don't know what's good about this manhua.
MC? He is not too bright.
1. He's already warned that he'd faint if he didn't eat anything that, yet he came into his ex (that's cheating) and later fainted because of that.
2. After "fired" from that said company, later he "rejected" that offer, and... at the end of it return into that company.
3. He "feel" responsible for the thing that happened in the company when in the first place it's not his fault at all.
How about the heroine? not good, either.

Dex-chan lover
@Arin-san
Every country got its own shovelware.
Stuff like this is equalient to japanese isekai cheat skill harems.
Bottom of the barrel trash.
There are good chinese stuff but its easy to miss

@Arin-san
There's also that language difference. Some people can only translate between English and Chinese, so they can't do Japanese even if they wanted to. I do agree that most manhua are as bad, if not, worse then the isekai trash of manga though.

He gets a ring that tells him not to be stupid, and yet he is stupid. The ring is outrageously passive to the point MC doesn’t know jack. When he is finally told food will supplement himself since he is dying, he doesn’t take advantage of eating before jumping into situations. Fine, the MC is tantamount to stupidity incarnate, since how else did he get to his miserable situation?

Then, there’s the nonsense of police intimidation and brutality. MC wasn’t there and there was no evidence. Hearsay from a criminal is bull, especially when the nonsense doesn’t even match with how the crime was committed. They haven’t verified if he had the means to do so, or even the tools to commit the crime. Somehow, a giant fight breaks out, a guy comes in, fires a gun many times, and AFTER some cryptic foreshadowing AND the random guy LEAVES, the police arrive. They’re INSIDE the station. Why the Hell did it take so long? Why did they not search for the criminal they had in custody but disappeared? Instead, they try to brutalize and intimidate the SUSPECT? Worst of all, the female cop is so brainless, she can’t say the criminal they had in custody changed into a monster. The second officer on the scene disappears too. What the actual f—?

That random intersection of a coincidental monster in his company and a coincidental guy who had a similar ring is just nonsense. Each chapter I read, my rating drops lower and lower. It is unbelievably frustrating.

only a lazy asshole will make a 3 page manga....
draws in a PC and still cant make it big enough

Users who are viewing this thread