"My Princess, You Must Die!" Said the Female Knight - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

All she had to do was accelerate backwards and frameskip a backflip and she could jump clear over the courtyard, saving precious milliseconds.

Dex-chan lover
i thought she was going to make the dog and chicken go first to test the mines.

Aggregator gang
Shouldn't some of these people be busy killing themselves instead of sitting around like deranged murder fanatics just waiting to butcher the princess?

Dex-chan lover
@Madcat6204
Actually, where are the orcs? With how urgent they made it seem at the start you'd think the bottom floors would just be an orgy of rape and death by now.

Dex-chan lover
@SleepyDemon
spoiler regarding what come next dont click spoiler!
chapter 9 will tell about the Orc Threat and they are pretty strong and threatening

Dex-chan lover
... Doesn’t she only have to uncover the mines in her escape route? She didn’t need to find all the mines in the entire courtyard. She could also have asked the knights about the location of the mines as a last wish.
Oh well, we’ve seen that this princess isn’t the brightest person ever.

Fed-Kun's army
@Madcat6204 Have you not listened to the honorable knight captain?!? If the princess gets caught that sullies the 300 year history of her house! Her death clearly is the most important the rest can kill themselves later.

Contributor
Huh, the merchant sells a potion that lets you just run over the mines, as well as a mine detector.

But hey, it's not like the princess is playing smart.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder what will happen if instead of taking down the witch the princess just smooch her

Users who are viewing this thread