My Righteous Older Brother - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I mean it's interesting and all but the whole "btw I have trouble sleeping unless I rest my head on someone could you help me with that?" sounds like the most pathetic pickup line ever.

Interesting! I thought it was her brother at first but may be it isn't.. He murdered someone but he got strangled in the process so probably killed Jim on self defense? Who knows. Thank you for your hard work ❤️ can't wait to read more!
PS. In the cover art the girl looks like Noah Cyrus xD

definitely feel like we should believe her brother was killed by him. i still kind of think it may be her brother, but it would be very odd for him to not recognize her

I am pretty sure that this guy didn't commit murder, though I do believe he did kill someone in true self-defense. I personally see his actions in preventing his own death from someone chocking him out as fine but, I understand that many other people don't (likely the MC included). I almost wouldn't be surprised to see that the police were already involved and cleared him of guilt but, his own conscience and beliefs make him see his act of self-defense as murder and couple that with paranoia it wouldn't be that surprising that he believes the polices still suspect him for his "crime". Its also likely he fled the scene after the incident out of fear though, even then depending on the "victim" of his "murder" it wouldn't be that hard to prove his innocence (such as if his attacker had a history of violent acts).

Yoooo this is so good

I was expecting it to be the classic survivors guilt type cliche

Thanks for translating 😍

super interesting oh my!

though i wonder, since this manga has romance tag, who is the love interest? is it tachibana, her neighbor? or kairi himself? but even IF kairi isnt her brother, she still thinking that he was her brother, so it might be weird... :/

why does she compare her brother to him while blushing and having feelings for that dude? idk, kinda weird...

oh fuckkckckck

this is gonnnna be quite the read
idk why but i get manipulative vibes from him

Users who are viewing this thread