My Roommate Isn't From This World - Ch. 24

These aren’t just ghosts who died in some war protecting the castle. These are ghosts who forsee the near future of the castle becoming a love hotel and stayed because they wanted to watch some hot stuff.

Hey guys, I'm translating the Chinese version of this manga and I see you guys are confused about the last sentence. あびせる could definitely mean taking a bath, but in this case, I think it is better to understand as "be bathed with sth". You can あびせる by anything: questions, swords, gunfire... and in the story, the guy was getting excited about being "bathed" by those samurai ghosts🤣 Hope this can help, enjoy!

Contributor
@kirinime Bathed by their attention? Or something about being watched by these many while romancing that gal? The only thing I can be sure of in that sentence is that the mc is a pervert...

@Izaya_Onisai The exact sentence in Japanese was "by this number of people (I, or maybe she? us?) will be bathed", the subject and the object of the sentence were omitted. The Japanese are having the same conversation at pixiv, who is going to be bathed by what? Some said by the samurais' attention, and one comment was saying, with so many guys and one girl, when they finished, they can actually be bathed by a lot of things... Maybe it is the unclearness that makes this sentence so interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread