My Roommate Isn't From This World - Ch. 39

I’m not sure what just happened or why is a ghost going to serve others.

The slit mouth woman is still an apparation albeit more physical than others but I assume it’s only very clear to those who have affinity for the spiritual like Psychic-chan and MC.

I guess she wants to help MC in some sort of way.

@Wildstag

I think she was stating a rule from their “restaurant” which I assume is a cow/ox themed Hooters.

Bad end he didnt complete enough of her route to convince her to stay

Also idk how people dont understand he cant see ghosts his little friend is invisible to him and so are any other potential ghosts meaning that woman was indeed alive and living in his closet

Fed-Kun's army
@lovehydration Slit mouth?, her mouth was normal just 7 chapters ago when we saw her without the mask.

Personally I'll be disappointed if she turns out to be a ghost, since it is funnier to have a strange character assumed to be a ghost to turn out to be real.

@Nimroth

If I remember right, the reason why she wears a mask because she is one of those slit mouth ghosts (Not sure on the Japanese Mythos name) who’s mouth extend from one ear to the other. She can probably make it look normal by not opening it as wide but generally that’s her only perk as a ghost/physical manifest.

@Sumgui
Nope. In ch2, page 2, panel 3 he can totally see her:
> She's doing that creepy spider walk and I can totally see some nipple!
> "No bra, huh?"

Second best girl left,at least our cute heroine is still trying to appeal our mc lmao

Users who are viewing this thread