My Roommate Isn't From This World - Ch. 39

Double-page supporter
@Beregorn I get what you're saying since I am in a country that had a shopping center put up their large Christmas tree back in August/September last year and supermarkets started selling Easter goods the moment Christmas ended. But in the case of Lunar calendars, most people just treat the year of 20XX as the year of (insert animal here) because it's less complicated than saying we are in the tail end of (insert previous year's animal) year but we just celebrated New Years Day.

Dex-chan lover
"Touching is strictly forbidden"

Oof that immediate rejection, especially given the rest of their misunderstandings so far.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, since the perspective of the series is through the MC(does he have a name? I don't remember D0=), and he sees almost all ghosts as normal people, its really hard to discern whether or not the girl was a ghost. While she can talk, so did the ghost girl that was in the bathroom in chapter 8 or 9, and she also looked completely normal. I'm hinging that the shark teeth woman was actually a ghost. That's why she said she would "live" there, even though.

On side note, that is one sexy costume she's wearing. The suspenders + the thigh-highs in cow print attire is really doing it for me >=03.

Dex-chan lover
lady-wat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread