My Roommate Isn't From This World - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - The undying godfinger

Dex-chan lover
I've consumed enough gap moe content that the body-to-face mismatch is an instant keeper score.

Dex-chan lover
MC is still a creep but I’d like to see where this is going. I don’t think he’s ever going to “succeed” in his attempts regardless.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Hm, I guess I kinda framed this wrong from the beginning. We're not really supposed to relate to the MC at all, instead the MC is kinda like another one of the weird inhabitants of this horror setting. Like, the way his eyes look like a lifeless ken doll at all times. He's like a psycho. The only remotely normal person is esper girl. It's a bit less unacceptable if I think about it like this.

Double-page supporter
This version of the MC is way creepier than the pre-serialization version. Please do keep scanlating this one, the pre-serialization was one of the first manga I got into

My guess on the "godfinger" might be along the lines of "my finger was guided by the god and as such it was the god's finger that touched you" excuse, I think there was something like that in some movie/manga or something?

Users who are viewing this thread