My S-Rank Party Fired Me for Being a Cursificer: I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, but They're Artifact Class! - Ch. 25.1

Dex-chan lover
YEAH! BREAK THEIR FUCKIN' LEGS!

b70a7d12622e820bfdb46071cae91c0e.gif

Dex-chan lover
A whole party got decked by a buffer bare handed in a dress. What an achievement

Dex-chan lover
Hope these assholes are taken care of now and sent back to the princess. It’s seriously such a fuckup by the princess to let them deal with this and allow them attack the person she wants to thank.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

And is just me or it looks like that even after have their asses handed to them like that, those scumbags still won't learn how weak and useless they are.
So far they've been swatted aside by that giant boar monster, trapped by Gaile, and now knocked out by Maura.

If after all of this they still act arrogant, then they're a complete lost cause.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation.

And is just me or it looks like that even after have their asses handed to them like that, those scumbags still won't learn how weak and useless they are.
you know they are going to blame the curse even though they are extremely weak even before the cure was placed on them

Dex-chan lover
The hero party got heavily debuffed by the MC. But even then, they weren't that strong to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
Hope these assholes are taken care of now and sent back to the princess. It’s seriously such a fuckup by the princess to let them deal with this and allow them attack the person she wants to thank.
well they "were" an s rank party and the only ones who properly knew who the princess wanted

Dex-chan lover
Not even considered a hero party, just a new s-rank party :^)
the buff he gaves were hella op to the point Gaile himself isn't aware of and aside from that he was taking on all the debuffs from their usage of said curse items

Users who are viewing this thread