My S-Rank Party Fired Me for Being a Cursificer: I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, but They're Artifact Class! - Ch. 26.1

Dex-chan lover
mc must kill them, but he is based on the jap hypocrisy, so he probably would let them go, or worse... friend them...

Contributor
Ahh yes the very dangerous, very powerful cursed object can help you against a cursed item user 🧐😵‍💫
-A: And now that you've used up your undead, Gaile, It's time for my trump card, the power of the demon king
-A: "invokes demon king"
-G: ...
-G: "S grade dispel"
-G: Oooooh these are some nice raw materials
-A: ....................what?

-------
These split chapters should probably be merged like with Shinmai Ossan.

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about her "trump card". She's already spelled her defeat.
At least she's putting up a fight against Gaile, unlike those wolf pack idiots.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter had no purpose, its literal wheel spin padding.
This chapter was a total waste of time...
More generally, this series hasn't told much story; the author has repeatedly employed forgettable devices to delay resolution. In a year, ask those folk who now write of how exciting the story is to retell it, and they'll find that they don't really have much to say.

Dex-chan lover
-A: And now that you've used up your undead, Gaile, It's time for my trump card, the power of the demon king
-A: "invokes demon king"
-G: ...
-G: "S grade dispel"
-G: Oooooh these are some nice raw materials
-A: ....................what?

-------
These split chapters should probably be merged like with Shinmai Ossan.
My thoughts exactly, or Gaile will jus invoke the previous demon king or some kinda Chad move...

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes the very dangerous, very powerful cursed object can help you against a cursed item user 🧐😵‍💫
ikr.

He'll probably sense the curse, figure out what it is, neutralize it, then steal the heart himself, or what's left of it, to use as materials.

edit: heh...^Jakeh24 and subliminal had the same idea.

Users who are viewing this thread