My S-Rank Party Fired Me for Being a Cursificer: I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, but They're Artifact Class! - Ch. 25.2

Dex-chan lover
Don't waste the assasing waifu, she deserves redemption she is dumply cute

Dex-chan lover
99% of the time his denseness is irritating but I gotta admit "was it really that bad?" was pretty funny.

Honestly someone feeding you piss is a reasonable reason to attack, actually.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Placing bets on this knife doing a little oopsie and somehow breaking a seal that the cross was providing to the bodies buried there.

I don’t think engaging with a curse master at an old abandoned chapel with several graves around is the wisest choice.
It's a sanitorium (probably ran by the church though), they mentioned a few chaps ago that it was where they treated + buried the victims of an old epidemic. So it's probably a lot more dead people buried in there than the small amount of marked graves we see there.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Placing bets on this knife doing a little oopsie and somehow breaking a seal that the cross was providing to the bodies buried there.

It's a sanitorium (probably ran by the church though), they mentioned a few chaps ago that it was where they treated + buried the victims of an old epidemic. So it's probably a lot more dead people buried in there than the small amount of marked graves we see there.
So that’s what it was, it’s been dragging out quite a bit I start forgetting details. There’s also quite a bit of graves we can see.

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope the MC brain is still evolving, or at least go through some character development! It is starting to get more painful than funny!

Dex-chan lover
but then, surprise!

Behemoth comes outta fucking nowhere and just ram charging into the assassin's group

maybe

:aquadrink: is what I'd like to imagine like how it is with the MH series with their own terrors, that being Betelgeuse the B-52 Bomber

Dex-chan lover
how i wish mc would actually get killed AND THEN getting reincarnated, not for revenge but becomes an actual SANE person with common sense.

i got fed up by his lack of common sense, any japs mc that lacks common sense. of course if the author could make it actually funny then it's all right, but NOT in most cases

Contributor
Leader of an assassin's guild immediately drinks suspicious liquid offered by opponent. They have no business fighting him if they're unable to think that clearly. She's lucky that wasn't poison.

Users who are viewing this thread