My S-Rank Party Fired Me for Being a Cursificer: I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, but They're Artifact Class! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.1

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused in page 13. They facing material shortage but they still busy with work since morning.

Dex-chan lover
:oooo: Come on, take this one too Comickey hurry up

Why? The translation here is acceptable, the release schedule is alright, and Comikey sucks because while it's alright for people who are up to date and following along, it locks out anyone who stumbles on the series late and wants to read chapters that don't exist as fan translations and are locked out because Comikey only keeps the first few and most recent few as free to read.

Dex-chan lover
Why? The translation here is acceptable, the release schedule is alright, and Comikey sucks because while it's alright for people who are up to date and following along, it locks out anyone who stumbles on the series late and wants to read chapters that don't exist as fan translations and are locked out because Comikey only keeps the first few and most recent few as free to read.
Just venting my frustration about the other titles that they took. I don't want anything else taken by them.

Dex-chan lover
Glad the dwarf isn't as lolified as the other ones I've read. And someone who seems to know his potential too.

Dex-chan lover
Same energy

46z8io.png

Dex-chan lover
Page 14: the TL note for "*grain of salt" is "*misleading." In my experience, to take someone's words "with a grain of salt" means to be aware that they are talking about a small part of a bigger picture, or an honest experience that is something of an outlier on the distribution graph of expected outcomes. I suppose I've also seen it used to refer to situations where you would interpret the speaker's words differently if you knew more about their background and beliefs, but I don't think I've ever seen it used to mean that something is misleading, and certainly not intentionally so. While I am a native (American) English speaker, I am not a professional linguist, so feel free to take my thoughts on this matter with a grain of salt.

Users who are viewing this thread