My S-Rank Party Fired Me for Being a Cursificer: I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, but They're Artifact Class! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.1

Dex-chan lover
nC5XfJH.png

Reminds me of some vending machines. :worry:

Dex-chan lover
So, those curse are placebo effects on the body and mind.
But if those effects are being dispel, the user will feel the drawback at triple rate but the user will recover
anyway since they only wear them for short period of time.

What if the user wear them for the long period of time?

Dex-chan lover
But if those effects are being dispel, the user will feel the drawback at triple rate but the user will recover

"What the hell?! Why aren't we S-rank anymore!? He must have done something to us!!"

Dex-chan lover
So basically the she got the bends. If she was a swimmer.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover

They aren't placebo. For example the strength or agility. Those are what they are, depending on your muscle mass+composition, motor coordination, etc, you can't overcome your limits through placebo effects. The stamina as well, in fact. If your current fitness allowed you to keep running for 4km, but the cursed item with a stamina effect allowed you to run for 8km, there's simply no way to explain it as a placebo effect. It's plain impossible without magic kicking in. However, that doesn't mean the stamina wouldn't be depleted when the item is removed, much like as if you didn't have the item at all and had used up all of your strength.

Dex-chan lover
They aren't placebo. For example the strength or agility. Those are what they are, depending on your muscle mass+composition, motor coordination, etc, you can't overcome your limits through placebo effects. The stamina as well, in fact. If your current fitness allowed you to keep running for 4km, but the cursed item with a stamina effect allowed you to run for 8km, there's simply no way to explain it as a placebo effect. It's plain impossible without magic kicking in. However, that doesn't mean the stamina wouldn't be depleted when the item is removed, much like as if you didn't have the item at all and had used up all of your strength.
basically:
have a budget of 500
you get a surplus of 1000 for a limited amount of time
spend 600 on your now 1500 budget
900 remains
surplus expires
you're left with 0
:kek:

Contributor
Dude just casually pulled some "ornaments" that happen to be Set Items from his bag. I'm surprised it wasn't the sword but this works. Better than him just soloing everything with his one-shotting insta-win cheat-tier gear while the two ladies just watch.

Users who are viewing this thread