My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Once again they make it an isekai for some strange reason...

Idk. Can somebody tell me if it’s worth a read? From the comments I’m assuming it’s kinda generic?

Double-page supporter
Cuz taking her inheritance and making her a maid was not enough. They needed to threaten her and send her off to a "monster" too. What jerks. Luckily the "monster" isn't a monster at all

All of these types with females make the starting family evil and cruel to try and make you feel for the MC. It doesn't work for me, I'm dead inside so they need to do some work already and make some plot and something interesting. The redhead joke was funny.

I don't think the reincarnation aspect is important, actually I believe the story can work with out it.

Aggregator gang
Lots of inconsistencies and things that make no sense. For instance, why'd she get out of the carriage when she could have just moved to the front and asked them what was wrong?! Also, if she goes to the north then the uncle will lose the inheritance, right? Yet they're sending her anyway? I mean, the conversation basically boiled down to "If she goes we lose the inheritance, so I can't let her go! Wait, she has my blood so she can go!" Like seriously, what??? Am I having a stroke or something? Regardless, I'll stick around for a while to see how this plays out.

Dex-chan lover
But why did she get off, she's so small sitting in the back then in the next panel she's standing beside that carriage? That had to take way more effort than just shifting up to the curtain that separates the driver and passengers

Dex-chan lover
Playing devil's advocate here, but what if the bump that happened was big enough for her to actually fall out of the wagon?

"Why's it need to be isekai?" — why's it need to be fantasy? why's it need to take place in a primitive world? Why's it need to be a female main character? Why's it need to…

Shut up, why's it matter if the author decided to have the MC have memories of her past life?
What a pointless question.

Omgggg this has my interest!!! AAA I feel like it'll be a fun ride 💗
Thank you for your hard work 💗🧸

Users who are viewing this thread