My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

ajsjdkld I'm how the one that have dictator leadership is part of commie
👁️👄👁️

Wow she became a beauty too!

Thank you for the drop! T_T This cliffhanger tho! T_T

Idk why the author keeps mentioning capitalism like its a foreign concept in this society. You legit buy and sell things there, and do so for favors as well. They are just under a monarchy.

Aggregator gang
Damn so she just spent 7 years reading. She didn't learn like even a little bit of martial arts or anything or self defense.

Dex-chan lover
Yay for mass release. Hope this means isn’t being dropped. Also, wew she is perdy all grown up

@kltigerm i was gonna point out that i think they meant late stage capitalism, where the gap between the rich and the poor is incredibly large and a good portion of the population is in poverty... but that''s also probably the case here, lmao.

But fr i think the intent was like 'modern society under late stage capitalism but without that much feudalism essentially dictates that a good skill to have is the ability to trick and deceive people well (business being the key example) while also having a much wider range of direct examples nd knowledge to contrast and learn from, so it makes it so that modern people have an overall advantage in this area' but holy shit is that long and im not sure 'late stage capitalism' is actually a phrase in korean

She's growing up beautifully. She was such a meek child that she would look like a 7yo next to her 15yo husband. lol

Honestly if you can handle capitalism demons ain't shit... where's the lie?

Users who are viewing this thread