My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
Yes, capitalism is much more devilish than a feudal society where peasants have little rights or means of advancement... Is this really Korean and not Chinese?

Dex-chan lover
@dtim - one consequence of the decadence brought about by the overwhelming wealth brought by capitalism is a lack of... appreciation of how mind-numbingly impoverished the balance of human history has been. But hell, if the evils of capitalism can wipe out attacking hordes, embrace it.

Author must be a commie lol Yes, I'm sure my life would've been better under monarchy, where my skin color alone would obligate me to the bottom rungs of this feudalistic society. Add in being female for an extra dose of oppression.

Author should at least blame modernity, and society becoming so used to ultraviolence that the news has to search out 'sensational' crimes just to keep their viewship.

There is no way the author is the one doing this capitalism bad bs, must be the translators but I guess you never know.

man i hope this isnt going to be a reoccurring thing....every time she has a smart moment she says "capitalism was worse than this". Bro how does capitalism prepare you for monsters? If the author was gonna make a commentary on the downfalls of capitalism I would hope they would say more than "lol capitalism is bad. im prepared for anything!"

Users who are viewing this thread