My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

I wish she would just say she doesn't want to get divorced. Like I get he's like "oh my golly I'm tying down this beautiful woman when she can do so much better" but she's also been living there for the past seven years. Like come on, you don't think she's bonded with the people of the castle at all??? Can't you just be like "hey there husbando just to let you know, this is my home now too so unless YOU want to divorce, we're not divorcing. Don't put words into my mouth."

@jelliellie you described it perfectly shjkjshbhsjs leticia you can slay an entire bastion of stone golems just tell erden you don't want a divorce,, SOB oh the joys of slow burn(??) if thats the genre

Group Leader
Also, for the comments, there's a reason behind Erden's low self-esteem that'll be revealed in future chapters...

Ezk

of course it was gonna come to this, let's hope the man understands fast that she wants to be together!

Contributor
Armour getting some use after being left aside in the previous battle.

I was glad that her not wanting to divorce him was not because of his face. Was worried she'd be shallower or something. I can sympathize with Ereden all thanks to the monster title he was given.

Bruh keeps calling her wife then promptly mentions divorce. Dude, dont play her like that xD

Double-page supporter
bro I can't help but get yona of the dawn vibes from her sometimes! It's not just the red hair but she's actually a Female lead that gets shit done!...but oml she can slay an entire race of statues if she wants... but heaven forbid she tells her HUSBAND that she WANTS to be his WIFE.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE UPLOADS 😭😭

I love that they think she’s the monster 😂

Oh dear god, is he going to be like the MC in "I don't want to be empress!/Empress? Empress!", because I find that kind of attitude so ridiculous and frustrating 😤

How can you be all like "I'm saved!" then 2 seconds later go on saying how you're filing for divorce?! Ffs 💩

They said who need FL that's passive in clearing up misunderstanding when the ML is that hurted and doesn't trust one want to stay with him 😌😌😌

Users who are viewing this thread