My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

@mynekoheart same!! I love how she’s the “great demon” lmao 😊

Also love how her armor actually looks like armor. It’s not overly feminized & her boobies aren’t made obnoxiously obvious in the protective gear. 🥰🥰

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, him just wanting to hear she didn't hate him broke my heart, the poor baby. 😭

Also, she should have a helmet that looks like his mask, matching couple outfits are adorable.

God, the divorce idea is just so dumb
Why won't they communicate istg

And, if you divorce her, where would she go?? She's got no one else and she's already bonded with the castle people

I have a feeling the rumors are about her now instead of Erden 😂

Yeah it's kind of late to divorce her now after she ran the place solo for seven years and lead his army to multiple victories.

She'd probably just get assassinated the moment she left.

...anybody else feel that the translation is a bit...off? Also, how tf did this girl go from being someone who liked him for his kindness and strength and cried because she accidentally hurt his feelings, to someone willing to let him think he was hideous because he's handsome and she wanted to stay married to him and not let anyone know he was handsome???? Like huhhhh???? You let him think you were being especially kind and that he was monstrously hideous over WHAT exactly???

Class-A Husband here: He enjoys his wife saying he is no monster so much, that he wants a divorce. Holy hot garbage, Batman!

This woman hasn't seen her husband in how many years? And the first serious thing they talk about when he gets back is that he wants a divorce. Even if they "agreed" to it before, in no way has he consulted with her about her feelings of separating.

She was, in essence, a glorified house keeper for him. If that isn't husband material enough for a princess, I don't know what is.

Users who are viewing this thread