My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

1. Omg her armor is sooo pretty!
2. Glad they settled the misunderstandings
3. Lol she forgot she’s married to him, so there shouldn’t be nothing embarrassed or having to think people would get the wrong idea.
4. I agree with @wotnow the divorce was so unnecessary and a weird transition. I mean she’s happy he’s happy, she doesn’t feel trap in that place, etc.

Uh oh boy, I think that they need to talk it out. Both of them. This whole thinking of divorcing makes me frustrated

@Ally-el Eh, seems like its gonna be a running gag. The whole thing started with her talking about burning the divorce papers in the first chapter lol.

hes bringing up divorce already boyyyy 😟😟😟 i hope they elaborate on the curse soon! who cast it? how can it be broken?

Waaaa why can't she just tell him that she DOESNT want a divorce? I know erden wants a divorce for her own well being but they should just talk it out that she doesn't want to end apart from everyone as she sees them as family already. Rather than her making random deals to avoid it hahahah 😓

Ugh I know him bringing up divorce and her trying to avoid it w all her might is one of the things driving the story, it's just that I feel like it's something that could've easily been solved if they just talked from the get go hahahaha

that armor looks sick
also as many comments say, she really could have told him she doesn't want a divorce. It looks like she doesn't tell him for a very long time, because it was even there in the future events shown in the prologue. The author's just trynna make drama for the sake of drama for this point I guess, but at least the story is still cool :)

Honestly, this manhwa checks all the boxes.... except that she doesn't just tell him straight up that she doesn't want a divorce. Like, that is really a huge detractor for me....but it's also so good! Ugh.

I hope they resolve the misunderstanding it's so annoying when manga does this tug and pull romance only to reveal their love towards the end of the story like come on! -.- well at least they're married haha unlike other manga, wait till the end for a couple to get together ugh

I love this a lot- MC is so cool and ML is nice and caring. now I just wish they were one about their feelings

Aaoskwoskaoskaaomaosalaaaaaahhhhhh! This is too much! I have to... *wheeze ...read sad stories to... *grunt ...not die from over stimulation!

I love it how when they say "the great devil" it pans to the protagonist instead of the Duke
Since not only she dealt the final blow(with the help of her husband), but they had also used her plans when the Duke was away to protect the castle

Users who are viewing this thread