My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Starting to understand why she talked about hiding his beauty in the prologue. Thought she was just selfish af at first

mk makes more sense to why she didn't tell him he's super handsome in the prologue

Aggregator gang
Lol, I just said last chapter that I wanted to know. I never would have imagined it would be a curse like that lol. That's pretty random?
Thanks for the double update~

MD@Home
Bruh what? It sounds like a prank you would pull on an annoying kid lmao

I know he's technically older than her but with that face I really want him to call "Nuna" (っ´ω`c)♡

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone spoil me why the curse was placed to beging with please?

I saw how it works now I'm curious

Dex-chan lover
why bro. why is magic. is he an "object" (aka the artifact) because his pretty ancestors rejected a witch or something?

Oh thank god she wasnt possessive with "I wont tell anyone or him that he is beautiful so he will be only mine" and instead there is a life threatening reason to not let him or anyone know about it. I was kinda worried I would get constantly annoyed at her possessive atitude after seeing the prologue, but decided to give a try and got a good answer

What we can't judge the situation based solely on the prologue because this is literally a story about magic who would have thought /s

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah... the prologue gave everyone a bad impression, but now we know how this curse works. Leticia can see Erden's real face, but it looks ugly to everyone else because of a curse. She can't tell him that he looks beautiful to her or else he'll die.

If the prologue at least foreshadowed this, it would have been a much better opener to hook people in.

Aggregator gang
Someone please help me confirm something. Through out the chapter do you seen someone who have a black hair other than FML husband?

If not then I can vaguely guess that the husband curse was related to otherworlder bloods that flow in his vein.

Or maybe the ancestors are just despise handsomeness. 😂

His face looks so baby please I’m sobbing

And i think he’s been taught he’s ugly by his parents so that he wont dare show his face to anyone else and activate the curse maybe?

Not being able to tell your husband that he's beautiful is truly a curse indeed. 😲

Thanks for all the update!😄

What kind of curse was that?? I thought in the first chapter how shallow she is, I'm sorry. lolol.

Thank you for the double update!!

Users who are viewing this thread