My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

okay, so that's a reason why she cant tell how handsome he is... at least she's not selfish

Freaking pancakes, what's this excuse of a plot 😠They better butter that "curse" up and good cuz I'm not buying that as an excuse for that boy to have no selfesteem.

Thanks for the chapters ! 😘

>Will die if he know he is beautiful

Bruh, what kind of curse is that... Except if its a parallel with people who refuses to have confidence and consistently putting themselves down

Dex-chan lover
The dumbest curse, what the hell... oh, and it has a voice that tells people the whole story, that's some shit writing.

why is the ML so PRETTY?! Oh my goodness I just can't. I KNOW this is a straight pairing, but looking at the ML's face make me feel awkward and think this is a yuri pairing lol 😅😂🤣.

Also, I wonder how the curse came to be. Pretty sad that the Lords of Halstead pretty much ended up have low confidence, but at least now we know why the brides send there are pretty content lol.

Oh so that’s why she can’t say he’s beautiful... I knew she would’ve said he was handsome from the start which is why I was confused why she lied at first lmaoo

iu

Dex-chan lover
So it's curse huh... that why he and his family tell themselves they is ugly.

I know that people were wondering about why she still hasn't revealed the truth to him by the prologue, but this is not only answers the question but also starts a mystery on why he's cursed

Dex-chan lover
Ok yeah, if he’s cursed to die should he ever find out the truth, it’s totally understandable why she’d be hell bent on keeping him believing he’s ugly.

If I didn't the situation, I'd honestly be INSULTED that he unironically calls himself ugly. Like, bro you merely adopted the ugly. I was born into it. Molded by it. I didn't get to see decent-looking people until I was already a man. But by then, it was nothing but hair extensions and fake eyelashes

Users who are viewing this thread