My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

honestly glad that she's not as superficial as the promo chapter

Dex-chan lover
oh thank god its a curse. if it wasnt i wouldve been PISSED if she just never soothed his heart after years of marriage

The butterflies! First animal now insect cruelty?! What’s next domestic?!

You know in a convoluted way couldn't she pretend to put a glamor on him? Like pretend it's a spell from inside the book. Spread the rumor around so that everyone would see him and think that it's a fake face. So everyone would assume she put a spell on him to make him look like that, and only she knows his "true" face. It'd be kind of cruel to him, but then he can finally stop wearing the mask all the time. Or, be like that one Barbie movie and she makes it so she pretends to reveal what his soul looks like on the inside reflected on the outside, and that everyone just assumes he was transformed to be handsome. It's not the truth, but it's not a lie, either.

Dex-chan lover
@melonpalooza it would be useless
there is an actual glamour on halstead family faces so everyone but the reincarnators see the most ugly imaginable face.
its likely that everyone sees something different since everyone describe halstead face different.

My Personal theory was that it actually was a case of multiple Generations of Yandere/Possesive wives that Spread vile rumours so that they could keep their husband to themselves,ended up actually being a curse

Girl if my husband is like this and also a simp I'll go gaga and never let go! GO FL WE SUPPORT YOU NEVER DIVORCE THAT HANDSOME SIMP!

@TRNRLogan Whoever it was just incapacitated her, invaded her mind, and said her husband would die if she disobeyed it. Whether she trusts that its telling the truth or not, it clearly has power she can't ignore. At least not until she has a better idea of who or what it is.

From spoilers I read somewhere the curse is worded something like
"everyone in this world will see them as the ugliest being" or something, so MC being technically from another world as far as she is concerned thanks to her memories, is not affected by the curse

Users who are viewing this thread