My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Hey, I appreciate the quick updates, but you don't have to rush yourself, no one's gonna be mad at you for taking your time.

Why are there words missing? "are the people in the castle afraid of your [face]?" "neither...care about what you and your [father] look like"
I don't get why the words in the square brackets are missing.

Then later it says "this king of high society event". That should be "kind" not "king" right?

Also lol she covers her face cause she's ashamed at being so attracted to his face but he thinks it's cause she is disgusted lololol

Dex-chan lover
84FPHb2.png

she is trying to make a fait accompli.

Thank you for translating but it is okay to slow down and have someone QC. Words are missing and it throws the flow of the story off.

Prediction (spoiler tag just in case it turns out to be right)

Erden is probably the descendent of a Korean person who got isekai'd to this world. By the beauty standards of this alternate world where Asia does not exist, Erden's facial features are horrendous, but it's likely that nobody would look at him strangely if he were to be reverse isekai'd to Korea.

the last bubble is blank, and some words are missing in other bubbles

thank you so much the fast updates, but you guys can use a bit of the time to proofread before updating

@VORTEX777 It would be quite stupid, then what is the deal with the curse of Halstead family? And you know, the beauty standarts in Asia aren't that far apart from western ones, for example good skin condition is part of being beautiful in the whole world.

Dex-chan lover
Much appreciated, but calm down with the fast releases. It's already having an effect on the grammar.

Dex-chan lover
Lol the mom gives me that same fangirl vibes... Lololol
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread