My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh, the translators really need to slow down amd proofread. While I thank them for their work, they're really rushing things for some reason

@Dragonbolt03 As you say that we need to slow down, can you please point out some mistakes that we made, as you have the audacity to complain you must have enough courage to point out the mistake as well right?

“It’s closer if you across the wasteland”—missing the word go?

Thanks for the translation. QC is better this chapter compared to the previous ones.

Dex-chan lover
@LordGrimREAP listen, sorry if I've come off as rude. I don't want to diminish your hard work, but there are errors. If you want me to point them out, then fine

First bubble, "Gothe" should be "go to the"
During the map scene she says "it's closer if you across the wasteland" when it should be "it's closer if you go across the wasteland"
"Perhaps the count's attention, at times like these, it to be able to work togehter for a while longer" has two spelling errors, where "it" should be "is" and "togehter" should be "together"
The part about count baisen receiving "a patronage from all around the world" seems grammatically incorrect and context makes it seem as if somebody specific is giving him patronage from somewhere within the world, but to a point this bit is nitpicky
"The story of crystal palace has become even more strange" should have "the" before "crystal palace" since every other time it's refered to with "the"
"Clearly, the situation the hunting of demons is declining" simply sounds off, and I don't know enough myself about the raw to properly grammatically correct this
The goat often skips adding "the" to "crystal palace" but it's excusable because he's a goat
When telling them how to get to the crystal palace he says "got to the tree in the middle of the," which has mispelled "go" as "got" and forgets to add Lake at the end of "middle of the"
The trees being seen on water line is confusing, but I don't know enough about what they're trying to say to properly correct it

I've excused some goat stuff as just the way he speaks, but that's basically it. Sorry again, I don't want to piss you off or anything, I really appreciate the work you're all doing. It's just becoming more apparent that corners are being cut in recent chapters

I feel I'm getting dumber by the day because I'm confused about the story but I don't even know what I'm confused about lol

@Dragonbolt03 i acknowledge my mistakes before you pointed it out bud, and they have all been fixed, and well sorry if i sounded rude as well because i haven't slept in the last 56 hours

thank you for the fast release.

I hope you’ll please not misunderstand the goodwill of readers for any bashing or flaming. not every single one of us may be able to sugarcoat comments or remarks in a manner that doesn’t offend, but some of us commenting are just thankful for the chapter and wish to avoid seeing the quality of the release drop at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread