My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
okay so the age gap isn't huge??? how old is she lmao i forgot... well i'm glad the misunderstanding is clearing up, the people from the castle seem nice!!!

thank you for the update~

Fed-Kun's army
so she is so small bc she was basically working like a slave and treated poorly and he's big bc of genes like a monster?

Hah . I can’t even ... explain the slap I got across my face. Like wow what gene makes u underage with that body ... hah

Haha this manhwa is so funny. But, I really hope there is a good reason why she continues to let him believe he’s massively ugly because damn it, that’s really messed up of her.

Dex-chan lover
Neither the novel's English nor the manhwa's is releasing at a fast-enough rate for me. To the point that the manhwa (3 chapters) has almost caught up to the novel (9 chapters).

Dex-chan lover
holly mother of creativity it doesn't matter if you just change the color from red to blue cause THE CASTLE HAS ALWAYS THE SAME EXACT STRUCTURE IN EVERY SINGLE FANTASY MANWA I HAVE EVER READ! ! ! ! ! !

@mjreads I hypothesize that he thinks he's ugly because of his extremely delicate facial features. Possibly having very masculine features, like strong jaw line, etc., is what's considered "beautiful". I'm guessing this because of how the first three women looked.

If he had a complex about it then even her telling him he's good looking wouldn't be enough for him to gain back his confidence. He'd probably deflect all compliments she gives him.

At least that's what I hope it is.

Was about to say how weird it would be for him as an adult to wait for her, a child, to grow up and then marry her lol Makes better sense that both are underaged

I’m intrigued to see more of this webco. I like the art even if our FL is so small like she's 80 cm high... I get she's 12 years old but still, I can't take theses scenes seriously :D
But if our ML is underage, then the promise made 10 years ago wasn't made by him, right? So, I guess he inherited the mask and the role of Monster or something. Also, why does he thinks he's so ugly and stuff. Hmm, I curious to know more about him.
They seem to go to the cute road so <3

Fed-Kun's army
LMAOOO THIS CHAPTER 💀💀when she started wailing about him eating her and his innocent reaction nahhdjsjfjjd im being sent

Users who are viewing this thread