My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
So what exactly did MC do after she predicted that they would attack the castle?
Did she just tell the maid to keep a look out and send the dragon if she sees anything?
That's not really an amazing plan.

@umine yeah that's what i'm saying. It says "has" in the chapter, but the correct word is "have"

Im INLOVE her dress , its soo pretty. Anyways, thanks for the chapter

@unime yeah that's what I'm saying. It says "has arrived", when the correct phrase is "have arrived"

I am a bit confused. Is the castle left by the lords weakens because the lords is the main strength (such as they are the strongest person in the castle), or all lords bears the artifact? It seems like the latter one because "the other castle where the owner are away are defenseless" -> but I thought Halstead lord bearing the artifact of the castle supposedly a secrete and particular only to Halstead. Thoughts?

Contributor
Nothing like a party where both you and your host are confident you're winning the war that you're both pretending not to know you're having XD

Group Leader
@mangdexter So, the responsibility of a castle's lord is to protect their domain, and usually, the castle's lord is the strongest and the one most capable of protecting their land. Remember, in previous chapters, the artifact that helped Halstead conceal their castle broke, leaving them vulnerable. Fortunately,
Leticia correctly predicted the fact that the demons would try to invade Halstead in their absence, so she told the servants to let Valhanas (the dragon) loose and Valhanas destroys all the enemies.

The greater demons look more like humans. I wonder if greater demons are just the offspring of a human and a demon?

Also, if the knowledge of the other world is so valuable, how did the whole remembering your past life == burned to death come to be?

B I S H I E
cool, I'll quietly leave now

Oh, and greater demons probably look like humans to blend in. Since time immoral, beings of great power often have no fixed form

Users who are viewing this thread