My Secretly Hot Husband

Group Leader
i feel so weird about erden cos his body screams daddy but his face is so baby 😩

Am I the only one who is bothered that demons, in this one, are intelligent creatures, capable of feeling genuine emotions and the goal of the main characters is their complete eradication?

@dawned well ya the whole please read legal scans but groups like these are much better than tappytoon, and also their names- I can’t even. reading on tappytoon is even more confusing to me. no offense.

@keijiv lmaooooo 💀

Group Leader
I love this, this is cute but the things is the goal. The goal was to eliminate demons, but doesn't demons have their own rationality? It's not like the demons is a beast animal that attacks without reasons, they even talk. If it's elimination of demons, doesn't that mean an eradication/elimination of an entire race itself? Isn't it quite cruel if some demons doesn't want war to begin with? Honestly, if I were them I'd make demons my subordinate or maybe an alliance. Isn't it better to unite instead? Or maybe make the demons into a slaves (jk, i'm not that cruel but it's better than an entire eradication tho)

Double-page supporter
Can anyone tell me if her shitty family gets justice? seriously i want those shits to suffer.

i dont know if anyone has said this before but erden reminds me of corpse husband lolololol minus the flirting

I'm really enjoying this.

1. Main Characters are very interesting. Protagonist is winning through PROFIT, which is really fun.

2. Secondary Characters steal the show when they appear.
The Grannies are incredible.

Overall a really enjoyable read and I'm happy to follow this. I'm glad that the witty protagonist is able to use her wits.

I love this manhwa so much. Thank you for sharing with us🥰

And i wonder if Erden's sight being manipulated. I mean, he could see the mirror but why he insist he's monstreous ugly

Users who are viewing this thread