My Secretly Hot Husband

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, this is terrible. The only thing this has going for it is the art of like 2 characters.
@shrekster You must really like "The Gamer" then if you think these action scenes are anything but atrocious.

SPOILER IF U HAVENT READ THE NEW CHAPTERS ??

AHHH I WISH SHE COULD JUST TELL HIM HOW HANDSOME HE ISSSSS BUT THATS SO DUMB THAT SHE XANT BECAUSE HE WILL DIE IF SHE DOES?!?!!! WHATTTTTTTTT. fuck this shit i’m out !

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@shitboy The first “unrelated” chapters as you call them obviously serve as an introduction to the story and characters. I’m glad they put some focus on character and story development and don’t ignore all the past experiences and feelings of the characters just to have them fall in love quickly. I mean they really don’t know each other and both have past traumas, would be weird if a romance happened right as she entered the castle.

SO THE SECRET IS ERDEN MUST NOT KNOW HOW HANDSOME HE IS?? Seriuosly those handsome face hahaha

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Hobnobs no i just dont have high expectations for shojo stories when it comes to action, so when i see a pretty girl making an angry face while destroying someones head with a sword i can enjoy it without pretending that im some kind of action scenes sommelier

@Luke_chase I made that comment after reading just 6-7 chapters, so I thought it was pretty good. It got pretty boring later with all the random demon/monster invasion stuff. I made that comment because the previous 3-4 reincarnation manga I read were somehow rated 9+/10 but were ridden with boring political drama and endless dialogue and I gave them 3-4/10, so I thought I finally found something a lot better. It's still a decent 7/10, so I'll probably continue reading especially since the last chapter finally did the face reveal.

Wow the reason behind his face is.... really lame and a bit strange
why would you curse someone with that, that doesn't make any sense, of course if you walk around with a bare face you'll be dead if people tell you you're pretty but aren't there better curses availeble or something.

@bellah an actual spoiler btw ->
in exhange for putting the artifact inside their bodies, the lords of halstead are cursed with the ugly appearance.

@Ahlya It's definitely more than that according to last chapter when
she tried to tell him he wasn't ugly and nearly died just like when the guy from Re:Zero tries to tell people about his death time traveling. He's been cursed, probably the whole family line, and he probably sees something different in the mirror. Maybe the curse is just thinking you're a monster not actually making you look like a monster we haven't seen what his dad looked like so we don't know.

@ataniphor It's rated so high because it has a cute, and "badass" female lead, who also has a hot husband. Basically it hits all the right buttons for it's target audience regardless of writing quality.

It's why so many of these types of manwa get high ratings. The author knows their audience and how to appeal to them.

Uh, so, manipulative FL? I know that she can't go out and say that he's attractive due to the "curse" but it seems like (at least based on the description) that she's purposefully spreading rumors and lowering his self-esteem and reputation? And the fact that she was isekai'ed seems like such a random and unnecessary detail and only serves to explain some things that don't make sense?

Is this story worth continuing?

Users who are viewing this thread