My Secretly Hot Husband

@Karakasa

def worth continuing, the description isn’t really accurate in that sense, she doesn’t spread rumours or try to lower his self esteem, rather she’s trying to convince him her affection is genuine.
also part of the curse forbids her from telling him the truth, she physically can’t get the words out and if he discovers the truth apparently he will die?

Cae

This would be interesting if there wasn't constant quips about how capitalism is the devil. It screams political preaching, that takes you out of the moment.

I kind of don't like how she's decided that she likes him because of his face. I mean, it's fine that she's attracted to him, but to only start scheming to stay in the marriage because he's hot instead of for all the many other reasons she should have is pretty gross.

Everyone is so serious in the comments, but I just wanted to say the the ML looks a a BL character :)

@thefreeair I think you're overthinking it. Plus if she left where else would she go? She's cant return to her family, and I'm sure that she'd be reluctant to go anyways with or without seeing his face. I'm not surprised, imagine not seeing your husband for 7 years and still not knowing what he looks like lmao.

@MissAlexxis, I know she was already reluctant to leave before and had come to love the town and her new surrogate family, but she didn't decide liked him until immediately after seeing his face. That's what rubs me the wrong way. If she'd clearly decided beforehand that she was going to convince him to stay married, if she'd also thought of his kindness and care when she realized she was into him (instead of just obnoxiously fangirling), then I'd be less annoyed. Hopefully she'll tone it down in the upcoming chapters.

geees guys thank you so very much for the updates! i've found out of this title like yesterday evening and it made my whole day. in the end I did not want to end reading it so badly i've spend a few hours googling and restarting pages just in case of update x)
thank you supermuch! you are as cool as the great devil herself <3

за корявый английский прошу прощения, он неродной) в отличие от благодарочек, они вот прямиком из сердечка! и лучи любовей! и не забывайте отдыхать хорошенько, не помирайте <3

I really enjoy this! I think the two main leads are very well matched. They both have huge strengths and complement each other, while having weaknesses they need to work through. Plus, I love how strategic the MC is.

I feel like she is fangirling over him, but it is clearly established that she cares deeply for him and the people in the castle. She just didn’t have the will to claim Halstead as her own, and say she didn’t want a divorce. I think her physical attraction to him is more of a way to force her to confront her underlying feelings than a shallow reaction.

I had read the first few chapters and put it off for whatever reason, and binging through the rest today was really enjoyable. Also emotional lol. I remember being so confused by how these circumstances could’ve happened but the actual story telling of those years they spent together/apart + plot background was really interesting and fun to read lol. I may have cried a few times when it came to their individual feelings/fears/etc

@jameaney yep!! -> another spoiler
because she isnt originally from the world, she can see him for his actual appearance while everyone else including the lord himself see only a monster 😔

I appreciate the frequent updates but the quality is really suffering. Lots of missing words and obvious typos.

if the recent chapters have been difficult to understand bc of the group change, please consider reading from the official source at tappytoon!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread