My Sister Picked up the Male Lead - Ch. 35

I know we shouldn’t be advertising other sites on mangadex, but I really want to know what happened in the missing chapters.
Can someone please DM me the name of the site with the translations everyone hates ?
🥺

Dex-chan lover
I had read it up to chapter 32 in spanish. Guess I'll have to search for chapters 33 and 34 before reading this.

Uhhh wtf lol, where’s the rest of the ch before this one 😂😂r they on another website?

Dex-chan lover
@sienau
Yes they are on another website, though the translation of those is pretty bad, it's still readable though.

Honestly, I feel like "snipping" the snipper who isnt even uploading in this website would be better than the jump on chapters.

I mean... they can't complain about doing that because they also did it first.

Group Leader
well the chapters before this one (chapters 10-34) had decent cleaning and redrawing with the sfx, but the translation was kinda, well...

thanks for the translation
great that it actually makes sense lmao

Group Leader
IDK how to expose the websites name without getting in trouble with MD rules LMAO. Just search for the manga on an aggregator site, their websites watermark is plastered all over the pages so you can go from there.

Thank you for the translation uwuuu😭 it's waaaay better than that shitty *******

Power Uploader
@ y0hoho
Thank you. There is a empty balloon on page 4.

24adWzNQ_o.png

doesnt need to be perfect as long as its better then the cluster f i read from chapter 10 - 34 and so far it is.

Users who are viewing this thread