My Sister Picked up the Male Lead

I thought she become the "Male lead", the title is so misleading. Say is this rev harem? if yes i will skip it then.

it's basically MeruPuri! So glad to have found this. If anyone in interested in a similar title, I highly recommend checking out MeruPuri . I could have sworn it was available here but maybe it was removed due to the title having an official English release. I hope this one kinda has a different twist towards the end and doesn't just follow MeruPuri. xD

edit: I checked out that PV and hello, I don't care anymore but this kind of plot is my guilty pleasure, so you can beat my dumbass that I'll be eating this shit up whole. xD

hmm.. i dunno about this one, the child part is kinda weird and the gimmick is, well, gimmicky.... the kid has amnesia and the night version also has amnesia, but also doesnt remember what happens during daytime? double amnesia?? but also since we already know who he is there's no mystery to uncover, the amnesia is just used to stall the story . the curse in question was barely explained, does the night version always forget what he did during the day like he does now? how could he function with this curse before then, hell how could his dad function as the duke with this secret curse? it's a family curse right?

I can't wait more chaps!! Thanks to everyone translating, I'm looking forward to more chapters 😀

Daytime nox is so adorable i just wanna hug him but nighttime nox is a bit too buff for my liking. ;-;"

Users who are viewing this thread