My Sister Picked up the Male Lead

ehhh.... the art is great but the story is kinda all over the place... i kind of understand something like an old fairytale like the Frog Prince but this one is hard to get used to... especially the curse and the mc dealing with it. it's like having a lover with 99 split personalities. they need to explain some things and because we already know his identity, the story progression is now bland as hell and the mystery card is no longer available (another way to see this in a funny way is that he gets cucked by his other self in a roundabout way). the art is the only thing keeping this alive really.

@CRISPYPHEONIX it's called exaggeration. of course it's just two... i just used 99 as an example, like that one story i heard before which had 100. while 99 of that person's personality were okay to be with but 1 of them was a cannibal. if anyone is lucky enough to get that person's Cannibal personality, he/she is basically Dinner on a Hotplate. at least you can understand the point, and does the example have to be perfect to a T? besides if i said everything to a perfect example, they would either delete it anyway... i can only use the description at most or it would be a Spoiler.

Aaa another chapter 🥺 so exciting! I'm so curious about what's going to happen next! And also Nox had it hard I want to protecc him 😭

I read the light novel and Nox is honestly one of those really possessive/jealous ML that only cares about FL and no one else. He also doesn’t really take no for an answer when FL refuses to be with him 24-7. I hope they change his personality in the webtoon or I’m dropping this. 😩

@undead028 My issue was that it was a massive over exaggeration. that is nearly 50 times the amount personalities and you didn't really say that the example you were making was from a story. It just seemed like something off the top of your head. A lot of people can get a massive misunderstanding from that, but the explaining things to both sides part is as accurate as can be. What would be more annoying though, watching someone explain to 99 personalities, or explain to 2? That is mainly why I wanted to reply to you, and I hope you can understand. Also, it's in the summary that he is a child by day and adult by night, so all of the comments we made can't even be counted as spoilers.

Fed-Kun's army
@ person22 The artist is listed Above in the credits But if you are looking for the artist name in the native language I have put it below.

Author(s)
Moon Sihyun (in native language) 문시한 Associated Names fine apple, fine애플, Moon Si Hyeon, Moon Sih-yun

Artist
Dyubu. (in native language) 듀부

Has also worked on
The Tyrant's Tranquilizer

It's baby boy Knox~~ ❤️

Why is every version of Knox so adorable? So cute! 😍

Dex-chan lover
Soo basically if Nox get cured one of his consciousness basically died, I can't choose which Nox is better T ^T

This had a good premise but for me the pacing was too slow and it felt like nothing was really going on even after 12 chapters. Oh well, on to the next one.

Yall there is like 25 Chapters on Manganelo or Mangakaklot.

don't link to aggregator sites

Your Welcome ;)

Users who are viewing this thread