My Sister Picked up the Male Lead

Bucci gang always so goddamn slow. I don’t think they wanna translate anymore. Can another group please pick this up? I would like no group but they already have a lot on their hands. I love how no group let us know how far behind Gucci Bang is as always lol. No offense.

i have read the chapter inbetween and what i can say is

they kiss
mouse to mouse

@Aralc that moment summarized everything great and terrible about MTL... I only survived a couple more chapters before it became too much for me

Thank u y0hohoho for picking this up, so much better than s2. But I understand why Bucci gang dropped this. The FL is so unbelievably stupid, it’s awful. She’s the kind of stupid that ruins everything. She refuses to acknowledge the fact that her very presence has already irrevocably changed the story, and she won’t even try to find out more about her own power or existence. She thinks she just needs to get the plot back in place, even if it means hurting people. So selfish, shortsighted and disturbingly stupid. Even
3 years after her ridiculous escape she still won’t realise things have changed from the supposed original storyline. I honestly hate her, there’s no redeeming quality. Dropping this because of brain damaged FL, yuk.

@ylvskij that took I very fast turn from thank u for picking this to dropping this 🤣🤣🤣😅

There is absolutely no way I can read this with a 25 chapter gap and even if I could that would mean this story is crapy and painfuly slow

I would have enjoyed her sister being the FL much mire than her. A much mire interresting and better personality in my opinion

guys!! i found the missing chapters translated and uploaded on mangakakalot. i can't promise the quality is any good or anything like that, but at least they're there and you can read them for free until someone else properly picks up this story on here.

@Barbon haha yeah I’m grateful to y0hohoho because I’ve read the rest on manganelo and it’s translated by s2, very crappily as per yoosh with them (tho they’re fast so grateful to them anyway). The FL is very frustrating in the missing chapters so don’t worry if u decide not to read

Translations elsewhere are pretty bad... hope the missing chapters get picked up by someone

I don't usually support sniping, but at this point, if it will get the other group moving... go for it. If you as a group don't have the time for a series then just drop it so others can pick it up.
I hope someone continues it with good quality, cus everywhere I have seen only has quite poor quality

when I found this, my expectation was going up like this 📈 then when I saw the chapters, it was going down as low as my love stories 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread