My Stepmother Made Me Fall For Her - Ch. 37

Group Leader
I would agree with you if they weren't randomly choosing chapters ahead to translate, they're not even the most recently posted chapters. Such as the recent one on colamanga is 40, and he posted 37.
Im not sure if theyre even choosing random chaps to translate. Like the time frame between each post is 7mins to 3 hrs. Idk abt yall but im not sure if anyone can even ts in 7 mins

Im not sure if theyre even choosing random chaps to translate. Like the time frame between each post is 7mins to 3 hrs. Idk abt yall but im not sure if anyone can even ts in 7 mins
I mean you can easily translate chinese simplified to english in google translate, which seems pretty spot on to what they did here. You can even go the more extreme route and say they used chatgpt or another AI program to do it. Add on the fact they didnt even bother to edit the original images to dewatermark, etc. Shows they did this pretty fast and with little to no effort.

It's better than what you did in chapter 1-5.
It's unfortunate that MD staff protect people like you because they refuse to deem low quality scanlation, including ones with malicious intent, as unworthy of being hosted on this site.
You'd think a little quality control would go a long way, but I guess getting people to give you money is significantly more important than actual overall quality of works on the site.

Group Leader
It's unfortunate that MD staff protect people like you because they refuse to deem low quality scanlation, including ones with malicious intent, as unworthy of being hosted on this site.
You'd think a little quality control would go a long way, but I guess getting people to give you money is significantly more important than actual overall quality of works on the site.
Fun fact, md actually doesnt make money. Md only makes money from donations and they don't run any ads so no money can be made. It's unfortunate that md staffs cant do anything but i highly doubt a normal person would read these shit quality chaps. (Theyre literally like 0-50 chaps ahead of other groups scanning it) using mtl & sniping really isnt against the rules so staffs can't do anything abt it.

I mean you can easily translate chinese simplified to english in google translate, which seems pretty spot on to what they did here. You can even go the more extreme route and say they used chatgpt or another AI program to do it. Add on the fact they didnt even bother to edit the original images to dewatermark, etc. Shows they did this pretty fast and with little to no effort.
It seems to be google translate.
I shoved some lines from that chapter into google translate and it gave me about the same thing.
They're definitely lazy idk wtf is motivating them to do this absolute bs. They dont make money or anything

Fun fact, md actually doesnt make money. Md only makes money from donations and they don't run any ads so no money can be made. It's unfortunate that md staffs cant do anything but i highly doubt a normal person would read these shit quality chaps. (Theyre literally like 0-50 chaps ahead of other groups scanning it) using mtl & sniping really isnt against the rules so staffs can't do anything abt it.

It seems to be google translate.
I shoved some lines from that chapter into google translate and it gave me about the same thing.
They're definitely lazy idk wtf is motivating them to do this absolute bs. They dont make money or anything
Not sure if they're making money either, unless they're getting money to promote the site in some way. They could just be a troll. They said they would upload "backwards" from newest to oldest, but I haven't seen proof of that whatsoever. If they were going to do that why didn't they just do one manga at a time instead of 5? They didn't even do a multiple chapters they only did one for each.

Group Leader
Not sure if they're making money either, unless they're getting money to promote the site in some way.
Pretty sure its just a troll since theres no way anyone would pay them for yuri
They could just be a troll. They said they would upload "backwards" from newest to oldest, but I haven't seen proof of that whatsoever. If they were going to do that why didn't they just do one manga at a time instead of 5? They didn't even do a multiple chapters they only did one for each.
Maybe they're still working on it.

Pretty sure its just a troll since theres no way anyone would pay them for yuri
That's not true, websites would gladly pay to have traffic to their websites. It doesn't matter where the traffic comes from, it helps when they need traffic to boost their ratings on search engines like google or whatever one china uses.

Only time will tell, but I'm pretty sure they wont upload more of the same series.

Group Leader
That's not true, websites would gladly pay to have traffic to their websites.
If they would pay for traffic then why pay for underrated baihe manhuas when they can have fans of cool action manhwas (ex solo leveling) they clearly have a bigger fanbase
Only time will tell, but I'm pretty sure they wont upload more of the same series.
I hope not. And wtv they upload next, i hope its none of mine (im setting myself up omg)

Nah cause if you're a native english speaker, this is hella embarassing for you in every way imaginable.

Fuck outta here.
I'm not native English speaker, I'm Chinese. I translate Chinese to English.

I don't really care about sniping but this has to be trolling
I'm not trolling. I just want faster updates for everyone so I mark series I want to pick up.

Terrible work plus sniping 20 chapters ahead? Why bother. Genuinely no love for the work, the medium, or why scanlating even began if you act like this.
My work is good and readable, if you think otherwise then please refrain from reading my work.

Group Leader
Whys your English skills even worse than mine
I'm not trolling. I just want faster updates for everyone so I mark series I want to pick up.
....dawg i updated 2 fucking days ago. 😭🙏🏼
My work is good and readable, if you think otherwise then please refrain from reading my work.
......in what world is that readable

Dex-chan lover
There was 2 sniping incident in two series I was following. One was My Dearest Nemesis and other was Long awaited Feeling. There is a difference between you two despite both sniping. The other one pick up from the last chapter and you on the other hand skip chapter a whopping 45 chapters. If that's not trolling, I don't know what it is.
Btw, I couldn't care less about who's sniping who as long as they don't skip chapters. It's just courtesy between the scanlators. Hell, I'm not even affected by you skipping chapter because I have already read the novel. While novel reader like me has little effect on experience on reading this series, other people who are exclusively reading the manga will be affected by you skiping chapters.

Last edited:

How about you refrain from trying to snipe a series by posting a chapter that's well ahead of what the English speaking audience has read? You're not even attempting to start from a point where people who have been reading this series would be able to pick up your translation.

Honestly? Go fuck yourself. You should be banned.

Group Leader
There was 2 sniping incident in two series I was following. One was My Dearest Nemesis and other was Long awaited Feeling. There is a difference between you two despite both sniping. The other one pick up from the last chapter and you on the other hand skip chapter a whopping 45 chapters. If that's not trolling, I don't know what it is.
Btw, I couldn't care less about who's sniping who as long as they don't skip chapters. It's just courtesy between the scanlators. Hell, I'm not even affected by you skipping chapter because I have already read the novel. While novel reader like me has little effect on experience on reading this series, other people who are exclusively reading the manga will be affected by you skiping chapters.
Slide novel link...? 😞

Like i literally cant find it.
I tried looking for it like a few months ago and I thought i found it but the characters names were diff.

Can confirm, he's an attention seeker. He's getting what he wanted. :dogkek: Snipes 5 mangas and says he "marking" to update them more later. Simply using google translate.

Honestly, I'm starting to blame the website's management for encouraging this type of behavior. This type of behavior already discourages scan groups, who actually put time and care into their work, from wanting to continue the series.

Aggregator gang
Slide novel link...? 😞

Like i literally cant find it.
I tried looking for it like a few months ago and I thought i found it but the characters names were diff.
Is this based off of a novel? I mean does the credits page at the beginning of the chapter refer to an author or something? I couldn't find a novel version either so figured it was an original.

Users who are viewing this thread