My Wife Has No Emotion - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I didn't mind the anti-robot thing that much since it makes sense and fits within the series' themes. I wish the author put less focus on the anti-robot club though, and the one arc with actual terrorists is too much 😅

All I see of their other works in MD are mostly hentai. Do you mind linking what other work with aliens that the author also made?
Unfortunately, I can't find it any longer as a lot of the author's old doodles were scrubbed off Pixiv and Twitter (or that they've changed their accounts). I vaguely recall lots of scribbles about the alien octopus/jellyfish girl, but the only reference I have left is the author's side/alternate story in Chapter 39.5 - My Roommate Has No Bones

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, I can't find it any longer as a lot of the author's old doodles were scrubbed off Pixiv and Twitter (or that they've changed their accounts). I vaguely recall lots of scribbles about the alien octopus/jellyfish girl, but the only reference I have left is the author's side/alternate story in Chapter 39.5 - My Roommate Has No Bones
Oh, that's unfortunate.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was wholesome overdose.

But then it ends on water exposure and leaning over the balcony and I feel myself internally going :notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread